Creating Collections and NFTs
Create your Collections and NFTs to sell into your store!
To use the NFT functions in the Cryptum Dashboard, you will need to have a wallet extension registered to be able to sign transactions and interact with the Blockchain.
You will need a wallet to Create a Collection, Mint an NFT, Import a Collection, Transfer an NFT and at other times.
To solve this, Cryptum integrates to the most used wallets on different networks:
Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Celo, Avalanche C Chain and Polygon:
As already informed, Cryptum does not manage or receive information regarding the User's Private Key. All our operations are 100% non-custodial.
Everytime you interact with the blockchain, your MetaMask extension will be called to confirm the operation.
With a walelt installed, you can create your first Collection (it's a mandatory step, and it aggregates all your NFTs just like a “file folder”). The Collection is responsible for minting new NFTs on blockchain. Then, you will be able to create the tokens.
For those of you new to NFTs, here's a brief explanation of what Collections are and what they are for:
Collections work as groupings, similar to what we're used to being "folders" - 1 collection can contain several NFTs, and usually these NFTs have the same business segment, concept, use case, art style.
To create a Collection, you will need to spend some crypto fractions. This happens because a Collection, on the blockchain, is a SmartContract (you don't need to understand this in depth), but it is a recording of information on the blockchain.
You can have different Collections for each Blockchain network on Cryptum!
Some information you should put in your Collection:
- Collection Name - is the public name that everyone will see on Blockchain and even in your NFT details.
- Symbol - the symbol will appear into Blockchain details too, is a mandatory field to publish your collection on network - but don't worry, you can abbreviate your collection name.
- Single or Multiple - This is the most important information in your Collection. Single Collections allow you to create unique NFTs with a single copy of each. Multiple Collections allow you to create serial NFTs, which contain more than 1 for each NFT created - they can be quite used in limited series of the same art, a ticket ticket, or something that has the same structure.
After created your firsct Collection, you'll be able to start creating your NFTs!
This is the coolest part that delivers value for users and customers - the Creation of NFTs!
At that moment you will transform a physical or digital asset into something totally innovative on the web3. NFTs are much related to art, music and other contexts, but there are a multitude of use cases that can be solved with NFTs.
You can create NFTs for the following cases (some examples):
- Physical and Digital Art
- Real State
Let your creativity flow!
You will need to define some information:
- NFT Name - the NFT name will be public and available on Cryptum and blockchain information
- Quantity - If your Collection is Single, you can only create 1 "unity" of NFT. If you chose Multiple, you can add more than 1 - it depends on the quantity of copies you want.
- File(s) - you can upload images, videos and audios, having up to 2 files - 1 main and 1 complementary.
- Metadata - This may raise doubts, but it is extremely important. Metadata is the information that makes up the characteristics of that NFT, and will be publicly visible on the blockchain. In this step you can enter "attribute" and "attribute value", adding 1 to 1 in the NFT.
Some Metadata example:
- Author: Bob
- Size: big
- Color: purple
- Location: Brazil
Remember that this information will depend a lot on the type of NFT you are creating!
If you are creating NFTs in Solana, some additional information will be required to issue your NFT:
- Royalties - allows you to inform as many wallets as you want to participants in the sale of this NFT. Each wallet must have a defined %, and later, it will always receive a value in NFT sales. It is important to know that on the first sale, the % will have a full value - from the secondary sales, it will be a % on top of the % defined in the creation of the NFT.
- Authorities - At Solana you can set authorities to have power over the NFT - allow metadata changes and more.
Your NFTs will appear as follows on the dashboard: